Friday, February 5, 2010

Man of Many Hats

Ben and I went on our first trip after our month of isolation in the apartment to H&M! When we got to the children's section, I was surprised to find the cutest little hat. Knowing that Ben has a relatively big head, I opted to buy it in a size for 4-6 month olds. I knew that the hat would go perfectly with a lambskin coat that was gifted to us by my aunt.

Here are the photos. Joon and I can't stop laughing when we look at these. Enjoy!









We also received another cute hat from a family friend, so we had to take tons of photos of him with that one on too!








Two more hats that are so cute.




My mom recently shared some stories from my childhood and she mentioned that when I was a little girl, I wouldn't leave the house unless I had a purse to complete my outfit. This is quite ironic considering how tomboy-ish I was growing up.

Anyway, my mom said that she wants Ben to always have a hat on when he leaves the house to complete his outfits. Hope these photos temporarily satisfy her desire. We'll see what happens when we start taking him out more often.

1 comment:

  1. Make it a red hat!! :)
    or a Mets cap...that'll do...

    ReplyDelete